Sunday, October 10, 2010


Vianni Collection - brown suede boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $189.95)
Vianni Collection - black suede boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $189.95)

I was really busy today!

The above are the same, just in different colours.  Two different sizes too.  I would have preferred a size smaller for the black ones, but that was all they had.

Now I wish I bought the brown ones a size bigger!  I found them in that size at another Shoe Warehouse I went to....still might get them.

The heels are only about an inch, so the boots are pretty comfortable.  Especially since they're larger than my actual size.

Genuine suede too, so they were a total steal.


Rinaldi - dark burgundy boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $69.95)
Steve Madden - Sergeant - black platform boots:   $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $159.95)

I love Steve Madden!  I snatched these up the moment I saw them.  I would prefer if they weren't made of nylon (as I prefer leather like materials), but I'm a sucker for lace up boots.

The other ones I just bought to round out my purchases.  Now I kind of regret it (more in the next post), since the quality really isn't that great.  Pretty cheap feeling pvc (not the worst I've seen), but I thought it looked nice enough on.

No comments:

Post a Comment