Monday, October 11, 2010


Sam Edelman - Uri - camel - tan suede over the knee boot:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $268.95)
Roberto Vianni - brown leather boots with button detail:   $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $179.95)

Today was a very sobering experience.  I was confronted with something I've never experienced before-a literal windfall of boots in my size and preferred price range!

There were seriously 15 pairs of boots that I would probably have snatched up if I found them at different times.  Due to the copious amount of boots I've gotten of late, I decided it was time to be more judicial with my boot purchases from now on.

In the end, I just walked away with the above two.  Just had to go for the Uri boots again, the quality is amazing and the style isn't common.  Also, I kind of like knowing I own something that Mischa Barton and other 'celebrities' own. 

The second ones aren't that exceptional overall, but I liked the quality.  Leather, simple design, somewhat stylish, unusual heel I don't have yet (a bit tapered in the middle), nice, classy, and comfortable on.

The rest were easy to pass up because they were either uncomfortable, nothing special design wise, made of cheap feeling material, or just not made of leather.

I actually did pass up a pair of brown leather boots that I thought were quite nice, but there were pretty plain.  They were comfortable and looked good though, so I might go back once their half off sale starts.

Now that my closet is pretty much hemorrhaging boots, I'll probably only be buying leather boots that are significantly different from the pairs I already have.

Though....I might still be taking home some of the aforementioned rejects when they're half off! 

The stylish, not so comfortable ones.  At the very least, I would enjoy looking at them, and wearing them for short periods of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment