Friday, October 8, 2010


Sam Edelman - Uri - roasted chestnut - brown suede over the knee boot:  $5 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $268.95)
Vianni Collection - black leather/nylon boots:  $5 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $229.95)
Vianni Collection - cognac creased leather boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $229.95)

I had such a crappy day today-little did I know how much better it would get that night!

I decided to go to this one on a whim-I actually went to the mall for an entirely different reason.  Well, turns out the timing was right!

They had just marked the above down yesterday, while the new half off sale commenced today!  I doubt these would have been left if I came any later.

They actually weren't even on the shelves yet!  I almost missed them, they were stacked in a corner on one of the sides. 

The Sam Edelman boots were actually still on the top shelves-I had to ask a sales associate to bring them down.

They're probably the best quality boots I have so far-I was really impressed by them!  The insoles are cushioned to a pretty insane degree, and there are just a lot of nice little details I don't see in many other brands.  Genuine leather, a total steal at $5!  

Definitely my best deal so far.  Pretty odd sizing though-9.5.  Haven't seen that around very often, and currently my only one so far.

The second one is the same as the one I bought previously.  I bought them again because these were slightly bigger-40, while the first ones were 39.

The first ones were comfortable, but these ones were even moreso!  For only $5, I just couldn't pass them up.  

Then, the last boots...those are the most beautiful boots I've ever seen!

When I first saw them, they were $50.  Genuine leather and gorgeous, I was almost tempted to pay that price...but decided that I'd wait until they were $25 or so.

Well, I never saw them go down to $25.  I didn't see them for a long time, so I thought someone else had already snatched them up.  Imagine my surprise (and delight) today when I saw them for $15, with no markdowns in between!  

That would have been enough of a steal, but $7.50 was just unfathomable.  My dream shoes for that cheap!  I had my choice out of a few sizes, so I ended up getting the biggest one (41).

Realllly comfortable, and they only had one at that size. A couple of 39's too, which I probably would have settled for if my fortune wasn't as good today.

I'm almost tempted to go back and buy a 'back up' pair, but I probably won't.  Probably. 

No comments:

Post a Comment