Wednesday, September 29, 2010


Chinese Laundry - Grey flower tote:  $12.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $79.95)
Roberto Vianni - leopard print bow shaped clutch:  $12.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $39.95)
Silver bracelet/ring/earring set:  $1 @ EFADS
Gold bracelet/ring/earring set:  $1 @ EFADS

The buy one get one half off sale extended to the purses-I've lusted after the Chinese Laundry purse for a while, but didn't want to pay $20 for it.

I really loved the leopard print purse, but it's the kind of purse I would normally only spend $5 on.  It was still on my mind after a couple of days, so I finally decided to go back and get it.

The bracelets I bought on a whim.  They have cut heart cutouts throughout-I do like them, but I probably wouldn't have bought them if they didn't come with so many extras.

Those items would normally be sold separately, so I was really surprised to see them packaged together like this. 


Roberto Vianni - wedge snow boats:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $129.95)
Vianni Collection - over knee suede boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $189.95)

 Sigh...I have buyer's remorse on this round.  One of the heels on the suede boots needs to be repaired-it seems like an easy fix, but that's not the problem.

The problem is, the heels are 5-6 inches tall!  I'm pretty sure I couldn't walk in them very long.  I suppose I just bought them to look at, or wear around the house for short periods of times.

As for the other pair...I thought they were fine at first, but they started pinching my feet after a while.  I should have tried them on longer.  I only noticed when I wore them again at home.  

I probably won't be wearing them either, and I can't return them, since everything is final sale.  

The worst part is, I found the same pair in size 10 at the next one I went to!  That one was crazy comfortable, but since I already had the other one (and I thought they were fine), I left them.  

If I realized they were uncomfortable sooner, I would have bought the bigger pair and tried to sell the smaller one.  

That one is really far away from me and I'm not going to be going back.  Lesson learned, I guess.


Roberto Vianni - white leather boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $189.95)
Roberto Vianni - black patent leather boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $199.95)
 
These aren't the best looking boots, but they're both really comfortable.  Also my preferred boot size, 10.  From now on I don't think I'll bother getting any boots that are smaller than that.

Why so much junk today?  It's my birthday!  Happy birthday to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment