Thursday, September 2, 2010


Refinee House - 7 piece comforter set:  $7.50 @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $100)

This was a crazy deal!  Even cheaper than the sheet sets I bought previously.  

I really don't think I would have missed this.  I'm sure it wasn't on the shelves the last time I went...although this time, I didn't see it right away either.  

The last ticketed price was $15, but they were having a half off sale on all of their clearanced bedding.

I have a twin size bed, and this is a queen size set..but somehow, it really worked out.

I love how it looks, and the price is just unfathomable-$7.50 for a comforter, bed skirt, 4 pillow shams (2 standard, 2 smaller), and one pillow! 

I've been looking for a comforter set for a long time now, but all of the ones I've seen have been some combination of ugly and expensive.  How ironic that the nicest one I've seen ended up being the cheapest as well.   

It scanned in as having 'assorted colours', so I'm really wondering what else they came in.  My preferred choice would have been pink, but blue would have been my second.

Hopefully they still have some at the other locations!  I'd probably pick up one in every colour at that price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment