Monday, September 6, 2010


White ruffled purse:  $5 @ Icing by Claire's (RSP:  $41)
White studded purse:  $5 @ Icing by Claire's (RSP:  $57)

Both of these purses are huge!  I plan to use the latter for travel, assuming I ever have the need to do so.

The first one I lusted after for a long time, but wasn't willing to pay the ridiculous retail mark up.  

It came in gold, silver, white, and black that I know of...white is probably the most low key.  The others were kind of ostensibly flashy, and black made the style kind of indiscernible.

I checked out three out of four locations near me, and only one had this bag on sale. 

I passed on it at first because it's stained, but it turns out the ones that aren't clearanced are also stained...so I came back for this bag today.

No comments:

Post a Comment