Sunday, September 26, 2010


Roberto Vianni - black calf high boots:  $5 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $149.95)
Vianni Collection- black knee high boots:  $10 @  Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $229.95)
Naughty monkey - pink plaid wedge pumps:  $5 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $60)

Just recently, I had begun to scour Ebay for new boots to add to my wardrobe-that proved disappointing.

Luckily, the in person drought halted, and I finally found these beauties today.

They had a new buy one get one half off sale, otherwise I probably wouldn't have picked up any of those $5 pairs.

Love the Naughty Monkey shoes, but they had some wear to them.  $5 would have definitely been my max.

The other ones are pretty no frills, but since I didn't have anything similar, it came home with me.

Like always, it was those boots that caught my eye!  Puffy nylon in the middle, leather everywhere else, with eyelet accents near the top.

Granted, they are a little bit similar to these boots, but different enough that I bought them.  I hope the other Shoe Warehouses have something for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment