Tuesday, October 19, 2010


BeWild - black patent boots w/buckle detail:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $70+)

Finally, final clearance time!  All clearanced items are now half off.

I saw these boots back when they were $25...I wanted them then, but I'm really glad I waited. 

I thought they would work out to $12.50-imagine my delight when they were marked down once again when I arrived!

I still lament this purchase though-two more pairs there, I definitely could have gotten them for $5 instead.

Oh well.  The rest of this week will be filled with more Shoe Warehouse trips! 

I hope there'll still be something left.  The first two I went to today were pretty cleared out, compared to the selection from a week ago.

I'm extremely happy that I ended up buying these boots when I did-especially the cognac boots. 

I'm pretty sure the timing was a mistake, since the sale was 'over' when I went back a few days later. 

They had about 4 pairs the last time I checked, but none to be found when I went today.  I would have been pretty upset if I couldn't get them, they're my favourite pair so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment