Friday, October 29, 2010



Black quilted purse w/turn lock closure and chain strap:  $3.33 @ Ardene (RSP:  $14.50)
Black circular quilted purse:  $3.33 @ Ardene (RSP:  $14.50)
Black fringe purse w/hook accent:  $3.34 @ Ardene (RSP:  $16.99)
Kroemer soap:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $12)

I ended up going to one of the Shoe Warehouses I couldn't get to yesterday.  That one was a bust, but I noticed that the Ardene there was crazy cheap.  It's the first time in a decade I've seen a 10 for $10 sale there!

All shoes, bags, and wallets were priced at 3 for $10.  Sometimes some of the other Ardenes have 3 for $10 sales on their purses, but only on a very small (and usually ugly) selection.

Not this store!  All of their purses were that price, and there was a huge selection. I ended up getting a bunch of purses I had been eyeing for a while.

I really wish I didn't buy this purse since I could have gotten it for half the price if I waited until now!

Soap is from the Winners near the Shoe Warehouse with the ridiculous turnaround time.  It was only clearanced because the music mechanism wasn't working.

I ended up buying it because I like using different soaps, the box was pretty, and I thought I might be able to fix it.  Fixed it, I'm a genius!

I noticed a lot of those soaps came in really gorgeous boxes, and the music box addition is such a cool idea.  I'm just a sucker for pretty things like that.

I never really bothered to before, but I'm definitely going to be checking out that section from now on!  Most of them come in such beautiful boxes, featuring the kind of artwork I adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment