Wednesday, October 20, 2010


Rinaldi - white lace up boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $70+)
Roberto Vianni - peep toe lace up slingbacks:  $5 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $69.95)

Upon learning that the half off sale had commenced, I just had to go back to this location and try my luck.

Most of the ones I wanted were still available-including the white boots above.  They're in pretty tried on condition, but hopefully they'll look better after a wipe down.

I remember seeing the slingbacks for $25 at the beginning of my shoe warehouse revival-I'm glad I waited until now to get them!


BeWild - brown fringe lace up boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $70+)
BeWild - black fringe lace up boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $70+)

I'm deliriously happy that I waited until now to get these boots.  The brown ones are pretty ubiquitous, but this was the first time I've encountered their raven counterparts.

After this fiasco, I decided to hold out for size 10's whenever possible.  The biggest size I could find thus far was a 9, so I was starting to think that was the largest one available in this style.


Capa de Ozono - greta - brown leather wedge boots w/flower accents:  $5 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $100+)
Roberto Vianni - brown leather boots:  $5 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $189.95)

These were some other boots on my list. I didn't think much of the first pair the first time around, but they ended up growing on me.  I thought the flower detailing was quaint and cute.

The second pair was the one I mentioned here-the nice, though somewhat plain ones.  Both of them were steals since they were made out of leather.

These boots were still there, so I kind of wish I waited.

I'm glad I bought the Sam Edelman boots when I did though, since other pair was long gone.

I actually resolved myself to buying that second pair if they were still here today.  I would have cut the fringes off of that one.  Oh well, c'est la vie!


BeWild - black suede lace up boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $70+)
BeWild - brown suede lace up boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $70+)
BeWild - biege suede lace up boots:  $7.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $70+)

I actually came back for these ones.  It took me a painfully long time to decide, since it was the same kind of deal as the BeWild boots above.

I had looked all over, and could only find these boots in size 9-since these were basically built like runners, I resigned myself to defeat here.

At first it was only the black pair (since I hadn't seen that color elsewhere), but then the other two followed suit.  I really hope I don't see some 10's down the road.

They are all the same style, just different colours.

When I first saw them back in January they were $25, so I'm pretty happy that I could get 3 of them for even less than that now! 

They're really nice quality-probably the best I've seen from this brand so far.

Genuine leather, fully lined with fur on the inside-really warm and comfortable.  I'm also exceedingly partial to the pompoms, and lace up boots are my preference.

I just wonder if they'll go down anymore.  I've pretty much seen this boot at every location I've visited, so they might be around for a while.

I also saw these boots in red for $5.  I thought the cream ones were fabulous, but they struck me as somewhat ugly looking in red.

It was an incredibly unflattering, pinkish red-each pair also had a mysterious stain on the same side, which made it even easier to pass up.

Also passed on these Rinaldi boots in black, two other pairs of leather boots, and three other boots.  See, I can restrain myself a little!

Admittedly, I would have bought one of those boots if they were size 10's.

It was such a shame...they were low heeled and had such a cute design-also remarkably uncomfortable considering they were supposedly bigger than my actual size.

No comments:

Post a Comment