Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Lace boxer briefs
Taffeta change clutches

All $1 each @ EFADS.

I love that the stock isn't thoroughly consistent across this chain.  I've never seen the above anywhere-since I wasn't going to come back here in a while, I had to snag the above!

The clutches were no brainers, except for the grey one.  That was the one I wanted the most, but it was open and slightly dirty.  I wasn't sure if I would see it again, so it came home with me.

For the red one, I got the last one!  I know there was a black one, and now I wonder what other colours these were available in.

These came in two shapes-the ones above, and a rectangular shape.  I really didn't care for that shape for some reason, but I was instantly drawn to the trapezoid ones above.

The briefs-I haven't seen those elsewhere either.  I'm not going to be using them as intended, I just plan to wear them in additional to another undergarment when I wear a dress.  They're short, cute, and discreet!

They also came in blue and red, I kind of wonder if I should have gotten those as well.  Now I really want to check out the other ones to see if they have hidden gems as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment