Sunday, August 8, 2010



American Eagle jeans:  $3 each @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $50+)
Dussault jeans:  $.75 @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $130)

They were clearanced to 75% off the lowest ticket price, so I just had to snatch them up.  I normally don't bother since they don't have dressing rooms at any of the Liquidation Worlds I've seen before, and it's a huge hassle to bring them back.

I bought three size 2's and one size 0-they were supposed to be goal pants of sorts.  It turns out that two of them actually fit right now, so the sizing must be off.  The quality is pretty nice, and I like that they vary the button and pocket designs. 


The size 0 is actually the same style as one of the size 2's.  It doesn't look like a true 0, it's probably a standard size 2.  Well, we'll see if I ever fit into them!

The Dussault jeans were the same deal.  I just couldn't pass up new jeans for $.75...the ones I bought previously were size 26, while this one's a size 24.  I still can't zip up the 26's, so I'll be really amused if I ever fit into the 24's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment