Wednesday, August 11, 2010


Pink rose purse:  $10.50
Black quilted barrel purse:  $7
White quilted barrel purse:  $6.50

Finally, Ebay purses that aren't total disappointments

I'm absolutely in love with the pink one.  It's ingenious!  It can be worn two different ways-via the strap shown above, or the embedded handle hidden at the back.  Totally worth the price!

I didn't take a picture of it, but it's the same kind of handle this grey clutch had. 

The bottom two are pretty cute, but I had to stuff them to get them to a decent shape.  I hope they won't reform back to their shapeless selves once the stuffing comes out.

If I saw them in person, I don't know if I'd be willing to pay as much, considering the quality.  Ah, the magic of Ebay pictures!

What annoyed me was, the seller packed them rubbing together..and the white purse arrived with stains!  It doesn't really show up in the pictures, but it's pretty noticeable in person.  I really hope the seller will do something about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment