Wednesday, August 25, 2010


Apple Bottoms - Julisha - purple suede open toe ankle boots:  $9 @ Winners (RSP:  $80)
Revolution by Edwin - orange snakeskin wallet:  $5 @ Winners (RSP:  $48) - returned -
XOXO - white belt:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $20)
Chinese Laundry:  black studded belt:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $30)

I love final clearance time-too bad it only comes twice a year!  

Maybe that's for the best, since I tend to go just a little crazy whenever they're on.

I also saw these Dollhouse shoes for $5-it took me so long to make a decision!

I ended up passing because they were too big for me..size 10's.  That's my preferred boot size, but it just doesn't work for shoes like these.

The real clincher was this-they were the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn!  I seriously couldn't walk two steps in them without feeling the pain.  I've tried 6 inchers before, but the real problem was the crazy incline.

I guess what's crazy is, I still would have bought them if they were my size!  A 9 max.  I would probably even buy the pair I passed up if they were clearanced again!

I would probably never wear them even if they were my size, but I would enjoy looking at them!  They don't need to be my size for that :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment