Friday, August 27, 2010


Dollhouse - Tano - red floral lace platforms:  $10 $5 @ Winners (RSP:  $60)
Cameo necklace set:  $1 @ EFADS
Rose/pearl/crystal earrings:  $1.12 
Black coral rose bead:  $.25
Coral coral flower bead:  $.26
Red lace up belt:  $1.96

These are the sexiest shoes I've ever seen!  So vampy and gorgeous.

When I saw them, it was instant love...the strongest, most enduring love I've ever had for a shoe, as wrong as that sounds.

They were even my size.  One pair there, and my exact size-I just had to have them!

Even had my name on them...seriously!  What more of a sign could you ask for?  They're labeled "Jeni", even though I can only find them under "Tano" on the web.

I was pretty conflicted though.  I knew that if they were still there the next day, they would have been half price....

In the end, I just couldn't risk it.  I hadn't seen them at any of the other Winners, and I would be really sad if I missed the chance to get them.  Ended up finding them for $5 at another one.  Hooray!

Turns out they're nearly identical Louboutin copies. 

Don't know how I feel about that...I'm fine with 'inspiration', but not the complete ripping off of an entire idea.  Well, at least the originals probably didn't come in red..

Pretty happy about the cameo set I got today.  I actually bought a similar one over a year ago and I really regretted not getting more (I just bought one pink one).

The cameo is actually the same as the other one I bought, except in a different colour.  

This time the actual cameo was the same, but the rhinestone settings came in red, white, and orange.  Probably blue and pink as well, judging from what I saw there. 

I actually don't really like orange, but I bought it because the cameo itself was the nicest.  The shading was the most uniform, the carving the crispest, and it just had the best sheen/color variation to it. 

This one has a really beautiful shell like finish to it, opposed to the first one I bought that was just uniformly one matte color.  I'm really hoping I can find some in decent condition at the other ones. 

All in all a really great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment