Monday, August 16, 2010


Gold bear:  $1.25
Flower/gem cuff:  $1.79
Black 'coral' flower:  $.24
Purple 'coral' flower:  $.15
Red 'coral' angel:  $.24, $.30
Flower ring:  $.39

I love that gold bear-all of his limbs are movable, and he has swarovski crystal detailing in the middle.  It was supposed to be a necklace, but I'm hanging it from my PSP instead.

The cuff was a bit of an impulse buy.  It is nice, but I probably wouldn't have paid as much if I saw it in person.

I bought all of the coral beads to turn into rings.  The angel was a total disappointment-it looked incredibly beautiful in the seller's photo (which only showed a partial side), but ended up being horrifically ugly in person.  

I've never been so surprised by an online buy in my life!  The bead is seriously grotesque.  I'm glad I paid so little for them, but it's too bad I'm stuck with two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment