Thursday, August 19, 2010


Groove - 'Prop' high top tennis shoes:  $3 @ Winner's (RSP:  $30)
Enamel flower ring:  $1.12 off Ebay

It's finally Winner's final clearance again!  I'm so excited.  The first one I checked out wasn't that great, but hopefully the other ones will be better.

It's funny.  It took me a really long time to decide upon two pairs of shoes...the first pair was a $5 pair of Cougar shoes.  Thermal, retail price of $80, comfortable...but in the end I passed because they just weren't that nice.  I have some shoes that are both cute and comfortable, so I thought there was no point in settling for less.

I found the above shoes for $5 as well, but decided to pass on them.  I just thought maybe I could find a better deal on them elsewhere.  

Funnily enough-just before I left, I found another pair clearanced to $3.  Love that I didn't have to wait too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment