Sunday, August 29, 2010


Dreams - purple caged shoes:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $60)
Chinese Laundry - chain belt:  $.30 @ Winners (RSP:  $38.50)
Buffalo by David Bitton- black belt:  $1 @  Winners (RSP:  $25)

I really like the look of the shoes, but I might return them because they're too big.  A size larger than I normally wear..and pretty wobbly to walk in.  

Then I think, they were only a buck!  At the very least, I do like looking at them....they were that cheap because one of the zippers is broken.  I don't have any other shoes that look exactly like that, and I keep on thinking I could make them work somehow. 

The chain belt is broken too (missing the stud to link the belt together), but I'm sure I can fix it.

The last one was broken too, but it's a really easy fix.  The fabric covering the buckle just needs to be glued back on.  

I guess these were all still left since nobody else likes fixer uppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment