Saturday, February 26, 2011


Dollhouse - 3 pocket blazer:  $3 @ Winners (RSP:  $39.99-$80)
Marina Luna - grey wool ruffled shrug:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99-$52)

The dollhouse jacket has a pretty interesting style, but I'm not very fond of the color.  It's also too big...but the price was just too good to pass up.  I might end up returning it in the end.

I like the shrug a lot, I hope it looks good on me!  I don't have any other shrugs as of yet.


Wearever - tulle ruffled jacket:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99-$60)
Live a little - jean jacket:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99-$50)

The black jacket was one of my favourite finds!  I love the style, but it's a bit too big.  I hope it looks as good on me as it does as the rack!

Jean jackets really aren't my thing, but I don't have any and the price was right.


Lisa international - grey wool military jacket:  $5 @ Winners (RSP:  $39.99-$75)
American Eagle Outfitters - navy blue wool sweater:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$30+)

The grey jacket was actually my size, and I do like military style jackets-I wouldn't have paid that price otherwise!  I still might return it.

There were a lot of cheap sweaters there, but most of them were only made of acrylic and not fitted.  This one actually has rabbit fur and lambs wool so I thought it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment