Saturday, February 26, 2011


Trixxi - green/black dress:  $.70 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99-$58+)
Just me - chain strap dress:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99-$50+)

I was really surprised to see the price discrepancy-the last one was $59.99, winner's regular price!  Still a great dress though.

The chain detailing really makes the other dress-I probably wouldn't have bought it otherwise.


YMI - camouflage dress:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$40)
G-Unit - white collar dress:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99+)

Not really sure about either of these.  I actually did want a dress like the second one, but the 'g unit' emblazoned at the front is kind of tacky.  Maybe I'll take that out if I keep it. 



Calvin Klein - black skirt:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $59.99-$95)
Coco & tashi - grey tiered skirt:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99-$50)

Love the grey skirt-the black one I mainly bought because of the brand.  It is pretty unique, but I don't know if I can make it work.


Chapter one - grey skirt w/zipper detailing:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $24.99-$50)
Spacegirlz - black skirt w/button/bow detailing:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $16.99-$34+)

These are great, except I have to resize them. Totally worth it for the price!  I especially love the bow one.

No comments:

Post a Comment