Tuesday, February 1, 2011


2 x Wool fedoras:  $2 each @ Stitches (RSP:  9.99)
2 x Black patent hats:  $2 each @  Stitches (RSP:  $9.99)
Black/pink star bra:  $1.95 @ Ardene (RSP:  $6.50)
Black leopard print belt:   $2 @  Stitches (RSP:  $8.50)

I went to the mall today for a bunch of reasons-primarily to buy a coat, but that didn't work out.

I've wanted to start a hat collection for a while, so I was really ecstatic when I saw some in my price range!  I definitely wanted the wool one and the belt, but you had to buy 5 to get the discount.  They were $3 each otherwise, and that just didn't seem worth it.

So I decided on the other hat they had there, then two of each since there was nothing else that was worth it!
They did have some cute clutches like the other store did, complete with the signs right above them...but stupidly, they weren't part of the deal.

I assumed they would be, due to the sign, and because this one included them too!  The belt is the same as the one I bought last time, and most of the other merchandise is from the same brand at this store as well.

The bra was from Ardene's.  I guess I should have tried it on first but I thought that would be weird.  I kind of wish I had gotten a bigger band size, but I'll try to stretch it out. 

I really love how the bra looks!  They had some other decent bras there but I'm trying to be picky, especially since I don't know what size I'll take next month!

They had some 5 for $10 hats in the same style at Ardene too, but the quality was poor.  When I noticed that I went back to Stitches and picked them up....they were well worth the price in comparison!

No comments:

Post a Comment