Saturday, February 26, 2011


Poet - long grey sweater dress:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99-$60)
Pink rose - black sweater:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $24.99-$50+)
Carducci - Grey wool sweater:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99-$50+)

This location barely had anything when I arrived-surprisingly, they had a ton of sweaters left!  Just about all of the ones I saw in the morning for $2 were $1 now.  I ended up buying some more of the ones I already bought so I could return the higher priced ones.  Also found this awesome coat:


Brow-NYVictorian deep jacket:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $24.99-$50+)

I actually contemplated a long time about returning this coat, but then I realized it could be incredible with a few alterations.  The picture is of the back because that's where all of the details are.

Also, it's only two bucks!  I'm not going to find another coat that cheap for a long time, so why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment