Saturday, February 26, 2011


Sushiflower - white/tan rosette top:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $14.99+)
B'leev - black top w/silver epaulettes:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$35+)

Not sure about either of these tops-probably won't get any more rosette tops after this!


Lapis - blue ruffled leopard top:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $14.99-$30)
Lapis - ruffled leopard top:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $14.99-$30)

I like these in theory, but I'm not sure if they'll look alright on me.  Let's just see.


Truth Beauty Freedom - camouflage top:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $24.99-$50)
Dollhouse - white high shouldered top:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$40+)

Love the button up shirt, but I'm not sure about the camouflage one.  I bought the dollhouse one in two sizes just to see which one fit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment