Saturday, February 26, 2011


CI Song - black belted sweater top:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99+)
La Classe Couture - grey knitted cardigan:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $24.99-$40+)

I thought the knitted top was a steal since it came with a belt-then I found a similar one for half the price!  I'll probably keep this one though, it has this neat button detailing at the collar.

Not sure how the cardigan will work out, haven't tried it on yet.


Groggy - faux suede cardigan:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $34.99-$65+)
Kensi - long wine cardigan:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$45+)

I really wish I picked up the extra small black one instead-I thought it would be too small, and I really didn't want to brave the fitting rooms, so I just made a decision based on past experience.

The Kensie cardigan is gorgeous, but I'm not too crazy about the colour.  Not sure if I'll keep it.


Almost Famous - knitted top w/rivet detailing:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $14.99-$30)
Nirvana - black lace belted top:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99-$50)

Not sure if I'll keep the black top, it's kind of thin and see through.  I also like the rivet detailing on the shoulders, but I've gotten way better clothing for half that price already!

Love the lace top-the belt was just icing on the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment