Friday, February 11, 2011


10 lace bow panties:  $2.66
7 Colour LED shower head:  $7.99
Coil epilator:  $.99

All from buyincoins, all including shipping.

I only found out about this site after buying some items from them off Ebay-I'd prefer to stay on there for the added protection, but decided to try the site out because I had a coupon.  

I'm glad I did!  They had some things on there that weren't available on their Ebay store, such as, the panties.

I couldn't believe they were so cheap!  Most of them go for more than $1 each on Ebay.

They're pretty cute, but they did have a weird smell to them.  I'm sure they'll be fine after a wash.  They're the cutest underwear I own, and they happen to be the cheapest...a funny combination.  I might end up buying more.

Haven't tried out the shower head yet, but I'm just such a sucker for things that light up.  I just hope it works.

The epilator doesn't really work that well, unless I'm just not using it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment