Sunday, February 27, 2011


mymichelle - black polka dot dress:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $34.99-$50)
T-Alanz - gold skirt:  $.50 @ Winners (RSP:  $24.99-$48)

I'm totally in love with the dress-the only problem is, it's for children!  I plan on altering it to fit me.


Dalia - black zipper top:  $.20 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$30)
La Classe Couture - puff sleeved knit shrug:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $24.99-$40+) 
Dena - black fur flower cuff:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$38)
Almost Famous - black skinny cargo pants:  $.50 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99-$58)

The skinnies were the other highlight of this trip-they're in perfect condition!  I couldn't believe they were so low, my size, and something I had actually been looking for.  The other things are just cheaper versions of things I bought previously-I have a ton of returns to do soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment