Thursday, February 10, 2011


Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker - white sailor pants:  $2 @ Dollarama (RSP:  $10-$15)
Navy blue tank top -  $.07 (!) @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $5)
Polka dot scissors:  $1.25 @ Dollarama
Cotton rounds:  $1 @ Dollarama
Cameo broach:  $1.60 off Ebay

I went out to request a day off from work-I was annoyed I forgot the last time I was there, but I'm glad now.  I didn't see those pants before, and I was there two days ago!

The color wasn't great, but I thought I might need some white pants someday.  They had a nicer dark grey pair there, but unfortunately, the size was huge.

I'm not sure if these ones even fit me currently, but they look like they might.  Even if they don't, I'm pretty sure they will soon!

I checked out another Dollarama, but they didn't have any of these pants available.  Made me glad I picked this pair up....if I see them in any other colours, I'll probably get them too.

The tank is for kids, but it actually fits a bit loose on me!  I just couldn't pass it up for 7 cents, that's the cheapest I've paid for a garment, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment