Saturday, February 5, 2011


B'leev - Pink dress w/flower embellishment:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $40+)
Calvin Klein - microfiber liner:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $8)
Solitaire by Ravi Khosla - Blue ruffle coat:  $12 @ Winners (RSP:  $100+)

It's finally final clearance time, yay!

It took a really long time for this one to put their signs up-the last one I went to had the signs up on time without lowering the prices, so I was worried this might be the same case.  Not so!

The coat I've been watching for months finally went down to $12, but I'm not sure if it's worth it-it's missing all buttons except one!  Even one cuff button...

I didn't really think that anyone else would buy it, but I didn't want to risk it.  I'll see if any of the other ones have it at a cheaper price, or the same price in better condition.

I was so surprised to see a top so cheap so early!  I thought it was a top, but it's so long it's more like a dress.  Either way, I was really happy to find it.

I've been looking for socks to wear with heels for a long time, so I picked this one up since it was reasonably priced.

My colour, and a good brand...I've seen some cute ones at daiso for $2 each, but I was holding out for something better.  It was a great start to this season, I can't wait to see what else I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment