Saturday, February 26, 2011


THX - pink lace top w/rosette detailing:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$30)
Simply Irresistible - grey rosette ruffle top:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $24.99+)

I absolutely love the pink top!  I also normally love rosette tops, but I might have too many now.  I might return this one and the other one I bought on this run.


Alexandra Bartlett - white lace top:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$30)
Dollhouse -  black corset top:  $.50 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$40)

I was unsure about the white lace top, but I bought it just in case.

I absolutely love the corset top, but I don't think it'll be flattering.  Still, I'm pretty sure I'll keep it for that price!


Cameo appearance - grey lace top:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$38+)
Mandee - black ruffled top:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $19.99-$30)

Not sure about the black one, but I'll probably keep the grey one.  Definitely wouldn't have paid more for either top.

No comments:

Post a Comment