Thursday, February 3, 2011

 
Turquoise cheongsam top (RSP:  $15+)
Pink cheongsam dress (RSP:  $25+)
White sleeveless top
American Apparel tank top (RSP:  $14+)

4 for $10 @ Chinatown

The timing was really funny.  Just recently I was looking at cheongsams online...I really didn't expect to find any in person, and for this cheap!  They normally start at $25 each here, $15 each online.
 
I bought all four pieces of clothing from a vendor at a flea market.  My mom didn't want me to buy them because she thought they were used, but the seller said they were brand new...and just that cheap because she was closing down.  

Kind of sad, since that seller's been there for a pretty long time.  At the same time, amazing for me, it was a great deal!

The tank top is huge, but I really like the design at the front.  It's also pretty sheer, so I might line it with something while I'm resizing it.  

The cup was from another store in Chinatown..strangely, one that was a clothing warehouse.  I had been looking for one in that style for a long time so I was pretty ecstatic.  Happy chinese new year to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment