Wednesday, February 2, 2011


Wool jacket:  $20 @ Urban Planet (RSP:  $50)

Man, I've been going to that store a lot lately!  I didn't want to spend that much, but I really needed a warm enough coat that wasn't ugly.  I saw some really good quality ones at Aeropostale for $14 (retailed for $100), but they only had huge sizes left...plus it was a butt ugly purple.

I discovered that most stores were long sold out of their clearanced winter wear, so I panicked and went back to the first Urban Planet.

They had all of the coats I was considering left, but I ended up finding this one above!  The other ones were way too big, even this one could be more fitted.

It's a small...their extra small looks really good, but they didn't have it in this style.  This is the only one they had in this style.  I guess I settled because I really needed it!

I do like the colour and style, plus the price was decent..but I just wish it was more slim fitted.  Hopefully I'll find something better at Winners soon!

Now I really wish I did something a few months ago.  Sirens had a ton of coats like this for $20, so I could have gotten something in extra small back then.

I forgot what the styles were exactly, but I knew I liked them a lot!  They also came in grey, which I would have preferred.  I was waiting to see if the price would go down, but they eventually just sold out.

It's just that I didn't think $20 was much of a deal....which I still think, but since I need it now, it would have been better to get the style I liked best in the size that was the most flattering.

No comments:

Post a Comment