Friday, February 25, 2011


Omsa - Blue fishnets:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $4.99-$10)
Gold clutch:  $3 @ Winners (RSP:  $14.99+)
Flowery tights:  $1 @ Winners (RSP:  $3.99+)
Jessica McClintock - Grey clutch:  $3 @ Winners (RSP:  $29.99-$55)

I'm probably going to stop looking for hosiery online-I've been paying about twice that, and that's just not right!  I've finally built up enough of an artillery that anything additional is just icing on the cake :P.

I was happy to find the evening clutch, I really don't have any nicer ones like this.  Too bad it's a little bit pilled, but I think it'll look decent once I remove the excess threads.

Wasn't sure about the gold clutch, I don't normally like ones made from that fabric.  Looks kind of cheap.

Surprisingly, all of the gems were in tact!  Most clearance stuff has these bedazzled type things missing, either a few or a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment