Saturday, February 19, 2011


Light up heart:  $.99 @ Wal Mart (RSP:  $3.96)
Tights, gloves, metal flower headband:  10 for $10 @ Claire's (RSP:  $100)

I love Claire's ten for ten's!  When I heard they were having one from a forum I frequent, I just had to check out my local one-I was not disappointed!  I just wish I didn't buy so many online recently for twice the price.

I was so overzealous about it, I went out of the way to the next closest Claire's to me-also because there was an icing in that mall.

That ended up being really disappointing, a total waste of time.  Even worse since I had to go to work after, and I would have rather rested at home if I knew things would turn out that way.

Thought the heart was cool so I bought it.  I'm pretty sure I could have gotten it for the same price online, but then I would have had to wait a month!  No thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment