Monday, February 7, 2011


Two tier cameo necklace:  $3.25
Cameo/charm necklace:  $2.66
Three tier cameo necklace:  $3.51
LED light bulb keychain:  $1.14
Owl locket:  $3.56
Rabbit locket:  $3.51
Crown/wing necklace:  $1.12

 Flower cuff:  $1.26


LED card light:  $.99

All off Ebay.

The jewelry was way more than I would normally pay, but I'm just such a sucker for cameos..the pretty pictures also swayed me.

The three tiered necklace is gorgeous, but I wouldn't have paid as much for the other ones if I saw them in person.

The flower cameo is really beautiful, but I don't really think the rest of the necklace complements it.

The other cameo is kind of sloppy, it's not that nice.  The overall presentation is just ok, I kind of wish I didn't buy it.

Oh well, it's alright once in a while!  I don't think I'll be buying any more jewelry in this style unless they're a really good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment