Tuesday, December 21, 2010


Old Navy - wool blend pants (RSP:  $39.50)
Old Navy - Maternity low rise boot cut jeans (RSP:  $29.50)
The Gap - grey pants (RSP:  $45)
The Gap - kahkis (RSP:  $45)

All 4 for $1 @ Revlon Warehouse

13.5" Quatchi with mittens:  free @ Northern Gifts (RSP:  $32)

I ended up having to go to work early today, so I decided to check out this warehouse.

I'm not sure how long it's going to be there, but it's been there for a month at least.  Mostly discounted toiletries, but not really at prices that compel me to buy them.  Some $1 hair dyes, but I don't want to be blonde.

I noticed they had some clothing, wasn't really expecting that.  Most of the pants and jeans were only $2.50, and they were brand names too!  The problem was the huge sizing, so I passed them up.

Then I saw a table at the back marked 4 for $1..I thought that had to be a mistake, but it turned out to be true!

Everything ended up being slightly damaged somehow, but that's an amazing price for new clothes!  All of them are too big for me though, so I'll have to tailor them a bit.

Two of them are missing buttons, others have slight wear in certain places.  Totally worth it though, for the brand and quality.  Most of them are going to be made into shorts.

The Quatchi is another freebie from the usual place.  Normally I wouldn't go back since I have the whole set now, but I went since he's my favourite.  Took my whole family this time!  He's the same as this one, except this one has mittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment