Thursday, December 23, 2010


Joy & Peace - Claudia-07 - clear heeled platform pumps:  $5 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $69.95)
Can opener:  $1.25 @ Dollarama

Went shopping to a far away mall with a friend today.  The one with the cheap Ardene...bought so much stuff there, it deserves its own post!

Didn't think I'd buy anything from Shoe Warehouse.  It's been pretty picked over from the previous half off sales...surprisingly enough, it's back on!

I just had to have the above when I saw them!  When my friend pointed them out to me, I couldn't contain my excitement.  I love everything about them from the clear platforms to the polka dots on the inside.  There's even a textured metal rod inside the heel!

They were a size 8 though, so I didn't think they would fit.  I tried them on, and amazingly, they fit perfectly!  A bow on top would complete these shoes, so I'll be making those once I have some free time.

Can opener's a stocking stuffer for my mom.  It's one of those ones that make the edges smooth, so let's see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment