Friday, December 3, 2010


Rocket dog - london town - white polka dot canvas shoes:  $5 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $69.95)
Roberto Vianni - pink flats:  $5 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $49.95)
Rinaldi - White pointy kitten heels:  $12.50 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $64.99)

I normally don't care for these kind of shoes, but I needed some lower heels for professional use.  At least one pair!  That's why I ended up buying the Rinaldi shoes, even though I normally wouldn't pay that much.  I've gotten better shoes for cheaper, but what can I say...I needed them.

I don't know if they're actually professional looking enough, but they'll do for now.  Kitten heels, leather upper, ridiculously comfortable, and just my size...I had to get them.  I actually thought they were pretty cute.  Rinaldi shoes are normally pretty cheap quality, but these ones are surprisingly nice. 

There were nearly identical shoes in leopard print for $5 that I really wanted to get, but they ended up being a little too small.  I'm really hoping I'll find one a half size bigger later on.

I actually did a while back, and I'm really kicking myself for not getting them back then.  The price was marked higher, and I really didn't care for the style back then.  I'm only starting to warm up to really pointy shoes.

The other ones are just really cute and comfortable.  Not as comfortable as runners, but I'm sure they'll come in handy sometime.  I don't think I would have paid any more for them, and I probably won't be adding any similar shoes to my closet.

I actually love the pink ones!  They remind me of ballet shoes.  My mom actually bought a pair a month ago, and I'd been lusting after hers ever since.  I pounced on these when I saw them in my size!

I don't normally buy flats because most are pretty cheap quality, and uncomfortable to boot.  This one wasn't entirely flat, and the quality was good so it came home with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment