Thursday, December 23, 2010

 

Purses:  3 for $10 (RSP:  $19.99 each)
















 Tights/socks/leg warmers/capris: 10 for $10 (RSP: $6.99 - $9.99 each)

All @ Ardene

I haven't been here in a while, mainly because it's so out of the way.  This is still the only Ardene around with this pricing, so I was hoping it would still be the same when I came today.

It was and I was ecstatic!  I wonder if they have this pricing year round.  I'll definitely come back here once each season.  They had a bunch of stuff I never saw before, mainly the purses!  I have a big thing for ruffles, so those had to come home with me.

I was all set to get some new socks, I was thinking those would make up the bulk of my 10 for $10.  I ended up finding a few 2 packs in there, so the single pairs didn't really seem worth it after that.  I ended up getting a bunch of tights instead, most of them made of thicker material.

No comments:

Post a Comment