Friday, December 24, 2010


Chapman's ice cream truck:  free
Mentha Organics - sheer rose lip tint:  free @ Bath and body works (RSP:  $7.50)
Red Velvet PocketBac Hand gel:  $2 @ Bath and body works

The truck was from Chapman's kids club - for kids of all ages!  Took a bit over two weeks of playing games to win that truck.

Not going to lie..I signed up just to get that truck.  You can't get it anywhere else, and I'm a sucker for realistic models.

I ordered it around the 12th, and it arrived at my door on Christmas eve!  Great timing.  I ended up giving it to my brother since he was really impressed with it.

I'm really impressed with the company!  What a great gesture, definitely makes me give their ice cream preference.

As for the other stuff, I had a coupon.  A free lip item with any purchase.  That was my first time shopping there, and I was surprised at how attentive and friendly the sales associates were.

I also really liked that they put everything in cute paper bags.  I probably won't shop there again unless there's some other worthwhile promotion though.

No comments:

Post a Comment