Monday, December 27, 2010


Avon - leaf candle holder:  10 for $1 (!) @ Liquidation World (RSP:  $5+ each)
Burnished brown studded bag:  $5 @ Icing by Claire's (RSP:  $43.50)
Roberto Vianni - black suede boots:  $5 @ Shoe Warehouse (RSP:  $189.95)

I see now that I never blogged about it, but a while ago I bought two Avon items for a dollar from Liquidation World - the candle holder above and a LED flower bouquet.

I actually decided I wanted to get more, but the sale was over by that time.

I was biding my time, waiting for it to come back again...when I suddenly came upon the 10 for $1 sign today!  I thought it would just be for the cheaper items, so imagine my surprise when the worker assured me those were included as well.

I bought 3 of the votive holders above, 2 more LED bouquets, and 5 golden butterfly wall mounted votive holders.   I honestly wonder if they made any money on this sale!

I actually wanted to buy the butterfly holders a while ago, but again, the sale was over.  I would also need a lot of them, since I planned to cover the length of at least one with them.

Anyhow, now I don't think 5 is enough.  10 probably would have been, but the boxes take up so much room, and I don't really have the space...maybe I'll go back for more some other time.

I couldn't carry out my plan until I had my own place, which doesn't seem like it'll happen in the foreseeable future.

Still, when it does, I'd like to have one room with these mounts furnished across the walls.  They would look amazing with candles lit in place!

I wasn't sure about the purse.   I don't really like purses that big, but I am a fan of all of the studs and compartments.

Since I don't have any purses of that size in that colour, it came home with me today.  Love that it's still on the website.  Also bought my mom a cute little purse since she came with me.

 

Another bout of deja vu-these boots came home with me again.

For $5, I just couldn't help it!  They're so comfortable and such great quality.  I've worn my other ones so much, the heels are getting a bit scuffed..so I thought I might as well have a back up pair.  I'm thinking of converting them to thigh highs if I find the appropriate material.

No comments:

Post a Comment