Saturday, December 4, 2010


13.5" plush Quatchi:  free @ Northern Gifts (RSP:  $30)
Baby Phat sunglasses:  $5 @ Winners (RSP:  $59)

The one above was actually my favourite mascot, and the last one I needed to complete the set.  It also ended up being the biggest one they gave away, so I was pretty happy about that.

Since I wanted to check out Vancouver, I decided to go to that location instead-big mistake! 

That one was so much smaller, they only let a few people in at a time.  I ended up waiting in line for half an hour!  The line never let up...I ended up being in the middle pretty soon after I arrived.

Anyway, he was totally worth it.  If they end up giving away any of the bigger sized mascots, I might go back for the others.

The glasses are a Christmas gift for my sister.  I know she likes that brand, but I'm not sure if these are her style.  I'll just give her the receipt in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment