Monday, December 6, 2010


Softlips lip balms:  all 6 for $.92 @ London Drugs (RSP:  $4.99 each)
Sailor Moon light up music box:  $1.99 @ Value Village

My first time coupon stacking at London Drugs.  I had a $2 manufacturer's coupon, plus they were having their own promo where you got a free one with the purchase of two other ones.  Had to price match to get the deal.

I originally did it to give some away, but now I kind of want to keep them myself..I'll probably go back for some to actually give away tomorrow.

Went to Value Village today on a whim.  Funnily enough, this is my 3rd box-my other two came from here as well, this exact location.

This one's in near mint condition, while the other ones are pretty rough.  I'll probably try to sell the other two now that I have this one.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I was wondering if you are willingly to sell your other two sailor moon music box and your sailor moon locket below please? I also have ebay buyer feedback too. Thanks and I appreciate your time.

    ReplyDelete