Monday, July 22, 2013


Asymmetrical hem chiffon sequin and dress:  $7.50 (10 days)
Joseph Ribkoff - Ribbed Versace-esque military dress:  $6.50 (6 days)


UK2LA - NWT Ruffled cream chiffon dress:  $7.50 (13 days)
Quilted silver leather purse:  $2 (6 days)

A non flash picture so you can see the dress details better:


All @ Talize

The first two dresses were no-brainers!  I was so excited when I found them.  The sequin one looks like a figure skating dress, I love the asymmetrical hem!  There are no tags anywhere, so I wonder if someone made this.  I have nothing else like this, so I was really glad to find it.

Ditto on the Ribkoff dress.  There's a reason I always look out for that brand!  This is the best dress yet, it's so awesome!  It reminds me of Versace, it's studded and has lion head buttons.  It looks like it's never been worn!


The same dress actually sold for $120 here!  Crazy.  

I wasn't sure about the last one.  I do like the style, but I already have so many similar ones now.  It still had the tags on, otherwise I would have left it for sure.

I almost didn't pick up the silver purse.  It is real leather, and it was so cheap!  It looked unused.  I used to be really big on the style, but I wasn't super keen on it today.

I thought I might regret leaving it behind though, so I picked it up anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment