Thursday, July 25, 2013


Spiked knuckle clutch:  $21.23 $10.23
Black skull clutch:  $10.54 / $6

All off eBay.

I'm really annoyed about that clutch.  It was supposed to look like this!


 This is what I got:


The colour combination is horrible!  It just clashes, I don't like it at all.  The dark grey frame totally blends in with the black pleather, and you really can't see the handle very well.

The seller is offering me a $6 refund, but I'm hoping he'll give me at least half my payment back.  I really think I should get a full refund, since it's entirely their fault!

If they had the right pictures up I wouldn't have bought it.  I've already bought another one from another seller, so hopefully that one turns out alright.

This is actually the third time I've tried to get this clutch!  I don't know why I've had so much trouble.  The first time was from the same seller as this time, but it never arrived.

On a more positive note....the other clutch is wonderful!  Way better than I expected.  The fake leather looks pretty good, but still feels crappy.

I kind of wish I didn't use a buy it now, since I ended up winning one on auction a few days later for crazy cheap.

*update*

The seller gave me $11 back, about half of my money.  I had to fight even to get that!  They offered me $6, which was a total insult.

I really think they should have refunded me the entire amount, but I didn't want to keep on arguing with them.  I'll just make the best of it and reupholster it with something less ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment