Monday, July 22, 2013


Gucci - Leather pants (RSP:  $2000+!) (17 days)
Classic O Part - Leather blazer:  $7.50 (10 days)

Both @ Talize

I always hope for an exciting find when I thrift, and this was it for this trip!  It was actually the very first thing I picked up...I wonder if it would have still been there if I wasn't first in the leather section.


I think it's real, the quality is amazing!  I'd pay that much for leather this nice regardless of the brand.  I was actually on the lookout for leather pants!  

I looked at tags on ebay and I think they look right.  Their leather pants go anywhere from $2000 to $7000!!

I wasn't sure about the other jacket, but I picked it up because it was made out of super soft leather, and it looked new.  Plus, I don't have a blazer type jacket like this one in black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment