Monday, July 22, 2013


White lace wedding dress:  $7.50 @ Talize (3 days)

....Today was officially a crazy dress day.  I just couldn't help it!  It was the same deal as the other one...I've never seen a wedding dress this cheap or nice before.  


I'm not super crazy about the sleeves, but it would be gorgeous strapless.


I'm not planning on getting married anytime soon though...even if I was, I'd probably want something fancier!  But I'll probably keep this for something just in case.

I thought maybe I could wear it normally if I shortened it a bit, at least in the front. 

The back is so gorgeous though.  It has a long lace train!

Both of these dresses take up so much space though...I'll keep them for a few days, I might end up returning them if I come to my senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment