Monday, July 15, 2013


Womenstyl - Pink brocade suit (RP:  $16.99) (13 days)


Teal scalloped edge suit (RP:  $14.99) (13 days)

$2 each @ Salvation Army

This is still from the same store...I didn't expect to buy so many!  It was hell bringing it home.

I wasn't sure about the first one, but bought it because it was so cheap and novel.  Plus, it was made in France!  It's a floral brocade, but it almost looks like pink camouflage.


The blazer is really cute.  It flares out like a peplum a little.

The teal suit is way too small for me, but the scalloped edges were just so neat!  It also has this texture I can't quite describe...almost like a woodgrain. 


It had two price tags, one that said $60, and another that said $25.  I'm pretty sure that all three suits came from the same place, the tags are the same.

These two look like they might not have been worn, but the one in my other post definitely has.  Maybe it was from a consignment shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment