Monday, July 15, 2013


Antonio D'errico - 3 piece suit (RP:  $16.99 - $100) (13 days)


(The skirt is part of the set above)
Brown leather pencil skirt (RP:  $9.99) (3 days)

All $2 each @ Salvation Army

They were having a $2 sale, so I just had to go!  It was on the same items as their $.99 sale (so, business wear only), but the price was still potentially a steal.  I even bought an all day pass to go to as many as I could.

Ironically, I ended up getting the most from the first store!  I barely got anything from the others, so it kind of wasn't worth it.

This was on June 28...it took me this long to write about it, but I digress.

The suit was the first thing that caught my eye.  It was just so unique!  The bustier and skirt didn't really match, but the blazer matched both of them.  It has lace covered gem buttons:


The blazer is made out of jacquard, lace and cotton.  The bustier is made out of silk.

I only really wanted the skirt...it has gorgeous embroidered roses:


The bustier has pretty embroidery too:


The entire set was made in Italy, so that was another plus.  There was a resale tag that said $100 for 4 pieces, so I wonder what the 4th piece was.  I'm sure that wasn't regular retail.

Ok....just stalked eBay and saw another suit that retailed for $1078.  Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment