Monday, July 22, 2013


Deletta - Pink chiffon accent top:  $4 (RSP:  $50+ (5 days)
Grey ruched rosette shirt:  $4 (5 days)


(Just a better picture of the above, you really can't see the details on the grey top in the other one!)


Zara women - NWT Button up silk shirt:  $5 (RSP: $55) (3 days)
Banana republic - Dark khaki silk top:  $3 (9 days)

All @ Talize

The knits ones were more than I wanted to pay, but since I liked the designs so much I bought them.  I really wish I knew who made the grey one, it's great quality!  The inside looks the same as the outside.  It was made in the US, so I know it wasn't a super cheap brand.

I wasn't sure about the other one.  I really love the top part (especially the crossed over pleats and ruffles), but the bottom part wasn't very fitted.  I figured it would look amazing if I covered the bottom half.

In both cases, I haven't seen these designs around, so I didn't want to miss out on them.  I liked them that much!

I probably wouldn't have bought the Zara shirt if it wasn't new with tags.  I'm surprised the retail price wasn't that high!  It's not the best silk I've felt.

The Banana republic shirt looks pretty plain, but it,s fitted in such a nice way.  The colour is interesting too, so I think it was worth the $3.

This is the first time I've spent almost $100 at any thrift store, but I couldn't help it!  I already put back a lot of stuff, and I had to get back home for something.  I still might return some things, I'll decide after trying them on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment