Wednesday, July 24, 2013


 Galleria - NWT Light mint chiffon dress:  $14
 Ice - Pink silk dress with rose detailing:  $9.10 (RSP:  $100+)


Tadashi Shoji - Black bandage dress with sheer sleeves:  $9.10 (RSP:  $300+)

All @ Value Village

The second one was somewhat nearby, I just had to go!  These dresses were so gorgeous, I couldn't leave them behind....I wish it was half off day!

I really loved the mint one, which is why I was willing to pay that much.  It did have tags on, but it seemed strange...the interior tags look vintage!  I wouldn't have questioned it, but it does have tags from Winners on it....at first I thought maybe someone just put them on there, but the size does match up.

I was unsure about the silk dress, but I thought I'd get it just in case.  I really do love a lot of the design elements, especially the rose straps!

The last one was a must have.  It's so sexy and well made!  

No comments:

Post a Comment